Work with us at ComplyChain
At ComplyChain, we encourage lively discussions of new ideas. What separates our consultants from other firms, is not only do our consultants have real-life experience from across the globe, the curiosity and yearn to learn never fades. We work smart to get the job done right the first time.
We provide solutions in several types of employment relationships:
- Long-term & Short-term Projects
- Direct Placement
AML Compliance Analyst
We are seeking an AML Compliance Analyst. Our firm provides consumers, corporations, and institutions with a range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Monitor activities of assigned areas to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies and procedures and external government regulations and expectations.
- Monitor OFAC screenings and Section 314(a) information requests.
- Prepare applicable sections of reporting to the board of directors.
- Assist in updating company policies, risk assessments, programs, and procedures and maintain the central repository.
- Monitor the progress of company-wide regulatory training.
- Perform recurring monitoring testing and document results by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information to support the Compliance Management System (CMS).
- Analyze customer complaint trends and corrective action.
- Assist in the vendor management of third party service providers.
- Assist in the coordination of internal/external examinations.
- Research regulatory inquiries by reviewing regulations and other sources of information.
- Become knowledgeable in applicable consumer financial protection regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 2+ years in KYC specific on-boarding related functions,
- Performing direct KYC due diligence.
- Experience with money service business, money transmitters, etc.
- Bachelor’s/Associate's degree in Business or related field.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-motivated, and have strong communication skills.
- Work well independently and effectively communicate with other Bank departments.
- Be able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Have basic knowledge on internet/fintech/blockchain space.
- Quick learner, self-starter, highly detail oriented.
- Result driven personality.
Send your resume to