"The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking.
It cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
If the entire body of your business is consistently in agreement, there is less conversation of fresh ideas being discussed within the organization, stunting growth and efficiency. Typically this happens in an "echo chamber" organization, (also commonly referred to as a “Yes-Man” organization). These types of administrations generally don't promote healthy discourse among personnel. There are no original thoughts, dissenting ideas or challenging statements.
Compliance audits are a great service for even firms with their own compliance department. A fresh pair of eyes can look at your policies/procedures in a new light and shed valuable insight into how your business can be improved.
Our Comprehensive Audit includes:
- Anticipates potential consequences of unaddressed risk factors or shortfalls in compliance and recommend appropriate controls.
- Suggest areas of process improvements & compliance automation
- Evaluate existing procedures & advise on effectiveness.
- Identify areas where existing compliance procedures are stifling in other areas of the company.
- Advise on recommend solutions to allow your business to grow while remaining compliant.
- We design and conduct training sessions (in person or online) that are tailored to your business. This is usually done at the end of the audit when gaps are identified and appropriate recommendations are made to management.